viernes, abril 21, 2006

CLASICOS DE FLOR DE PASION

The Camera Loves Me Wouldbegoods
Love made a fool of me The Bobby Fuller Four
Enter Maurice The Steve Miller Band
Uncle John Band Grateful Dead
Dead Man Curve Jan and Dean
My Own kind of Hat Merle Haggard
Te vere en Septiembre Marta Baizan
La Piscina Bromea o Que
Rainy Days and Mondays The Carpenters
It Will Stand The Showmen
Never Let Go The Chatells
The Day the World turns Blue Gene Vincent
You came along The Warriors
Speedo The Cadillacs
Beat Love Artie Garr
Hush-a-bye The Mystics
You got it Jimmie Jones
Happy New Love The Gems
I won't tell Tracy Day
Don't hang up The Orlons
Tell her no The Zombies
Make it easy on yourself Jerry Butler
Dismal Day Bread
My one and only Jimmy Boy The Girlfriends
At The Club The Drifters
Memphis Train Rufus Thomas
Strange Love Darling Love
Gonna make him my baby April Young
I got Lucky Elvis Presley
Until the day i die The Tears
It doesn't matter Danny Williams
All Through the night Jules Shear
I said Goodbye to me Harry Nilsson
I'll never find another you Billy Fury
I must be dreaming Neil Sedaka
Cruel to be kind Nick Lowe
Cherish Memories Eddie Cochran
Sweet Gene Vincent Ian Dury
Sweet Little You Neil Sedaka
How Many Guys Terry Black
Here I Go again Country Joe and The Fish
Esta Mirando Rocio Durcal
Best Friend Girl The Cars
Lonely Teardrops Jackie Wilson
Forever The Beach Boys

Gracias a Juan de Pablos....