lunes, marzo 06, 2006

LA VIEJA OLA MODS

The Night The 4 Seasons
Tower of Strength Gene McDaniels
Too Much of a Good Thing The Ambassadors
My love is getting stronger Cliff Nobles
I'll cry 1000 tears Eddie Holman
Cracked up over you Danny White
Yes I love you baby The Dynamics
Soul Self Satisfaction Earl Jackson
Baby don't you weep Edward Hamilton
I Don't know The Esquires
Planning The Moment The Fabulous Blades
Salt&Pepper Esko Affair
Open the door to your heart Darrell Banks
That's my girl Dee Clark
I'm so sorry The Delchords
This will be a night to remember Eddie Holman
Such a Pretty Thing Gene Chandler
Trippin' London Fogg
The Sidewinder Woody Herman
Sugar Hips Louisiana Red
Champ The Mohawks
Space Flight Sam Lazar Trio
Work Song Oscar Brown Jr
Seesaw Don Covay&The Goodtimers
Take some time out for love The Isley Brothers
Smacksie James Booker
Tune Up Jr Walker &All Stars
Down but not out J.J Jackson