viernes, marzo 17, 2006

MODS DE LA VIEJA OLA

Can't get enough ? Mark and The Mysterians
Gonna fix you good Alan Bown Set
Give me a sign Barry Ryan
What goes up must come down Berkeley Kitres
Gabriel Billy Joe Royal
To you Brainbox
Her emotion Cain
Girl you don't know me Colin Hudson
Penny Arcade The Cyrkle
Heart Transplantation The Dragons
Soul Searchin' Electric Flag
Finders keepers,losers weepers The Electric Prunes
Grazing in the grass Friends of Distinction
It Must have been the wind The Fun&Games Comission
Birds of a feather Guy Darrell
Seventh Son Georgie Fame
Don't put me down H.M Subjects
Little green Bag George Baker Selection
I can't stand to loose you Gary Walker&The Rain
Painter Man The Creation
Intensify your Soul Giant Crab
Mongoose Elephants Memory
A little bit hurt Julian Covey
Tomorrow Today The Kinetics
Forever Gone The Mauds
Love Music Lloyd Price
Walking in Circles Peter Fenton
My way of thinking Randy&The Radiants
I gotta be free Joe Hicks
If this is love The Precisions