jueves, septiembre 15, 2005

MAKIN TIME MUSELINA

Luz de Muselina web y David,uno de los editores del Makin'Time me han regalado un estupendo cd,del que escribo la relacion de temas...!!GRACIAS!!

THE TIMEBOX I wish i could jerk like my uncle cyril
THE ZOMBIES I can't make up my mind
THE PRIMITIVES You said
LOS HURACANES Dias sin Mañana
FIRST GEAR The In Crowd
GRAPEFRUIT DearDelilah
THE SEEDS Mr.Farmer
THE SYN 14 hour technicolor dream
LOVE Can't explain
THE SONICS High Time
THE RECORDS Hearts in her eyes
THE KEYS I don't wanna cry
THE POP Wait a minute
THE LOW NUMBERS Keep in Touch
BACK SEAT ROMEOS Zero ambition
MAD TURKS Lolene
PAUL COLLINS BEAT Work-A-Day World
BOYFRIENDS Boyfriends
THE DISTRACTIONS Something for the weekend
5:15 Don't think twice(if you can't think at all)

1-10 Seleccion David Makin Time
10-20 Seleccion Luz Muselina

Nos leemos en Noviembre!!!